Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Recap of Days 2 and 3

I.am.so.tired. But, that's partially my fault. Chris and I stayed up last night to watch Australia. Loved it. Would watch it again tonight, but I'm just too tired.
Potty training update:
Eli has woken up dry from naps and nighttime sleep for the last 3 days! That is GREAT! I would say he is doing average the rest of the day. He doesn't drink much - literally, I can't get him to gulp or even sip all day long. He's just not interested. So, it's hard to create opportunities for him to go a lot. But, he is getting his aim right. I just wish I could get him to say "Mama, teetee!" or just "teetee!" But, it's all about repetition. So, repetition we will continue!
Eli is in l.o.v.e with his Bible. This is not an exaggeration. So...to help the time pass while he tries to teetee, he is learning to say the books of the New Testament. It is the most adorable thing! I will try to get a video of it in the next day or two.
The kid has enough verbal skills to attempt Philemon and Corinthians, but not teetee! AHHHH! I just remind myself that it took him FOREVER to say mama...even though he knew who I was.
Ok, I'm tired, but wanted to put something out there.

No comments: