Monday, April 6, 2009

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord

Today I am thankful. Thankful for the opportunity to be a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. My life is at a very pleasant place. The Lord has blessed me with two beautiful and healthy children, a husband who works to provide for our family and makes us laugh, and family that encourages and loves on us.
During the crazy potty-training time, the Lord has been very generous in giving me "I love my life" moments. Eli and I played with cookie cutters and then made sugar cookies. I've waited for this for ever! Eli has learned his colors - thanks in part to his prize M&M's. Listening to Eli repeat the names of the Bible while trying to potty. Eli clutching to his Bible and running around the house. When I sing songs, Eli says "Jesus." And, let's not forget the Abi. Her smile and cooing soothes any irritation I may be feeling. Her eyes are so blue and shaped like her Daddy's.
So, today, I am thankful for ALL the Lord has done for me.
Eli's life verse is Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that has breath praise the LORD! This song played on the radio when we got in the car at 3am to go to the hospital to have him.......

No comments: