Thursday, April 2, 2009

Feels so good

What a day! Usually Thursdays are blah for me. But, I got some much needed deep sleep last night! And...Eli was dry when he woke up! So big!
As soon as he went down for his nap, I swept and mopped the floors! You don't understand how much you love ammonia until you are potty training!
Chris got some of my summer clothes down from the attic this weekend. I went thru some today. I am thrilled because I have clothes from last summer...and goal clothes! I am 2 pounds lighter than I was when I got pregnant with Abi...so, now on to tackle Eli's gift to his mama! I chose a few of my favorite "old" clothes to hang in my closet as incentives!!! Do you do this?
I also went thru my closet and armoire and removed ALL pregnancy related clothes! I don't really need them...but I think they could be a crutch also. It's been 3 months and time for them to get packed up! I will save them for Aunt GaGa (I'm sure she'll love this pressure!).
So, I am excited! Colorful clothes I can wear now...and hopefully in a few months also!
Ok, the little boy is moving around and I need to take him to the potty.

No comments: