Sunday, April 5, 2009

When I think about the Lord

I love this week already!

I try my best to focus on the Lord every day...but, how can you not worship Jesus 24/7 during Easter week?!?!

And, let's start with a bit of praise...

Our church is 3 years old and we are building our first facility on our new property! We've got a long list of things that we need...and the money list isn't as long. This morning several of the committee chairmen gave updates on what's happening with the building process. We passed out the "Wish List" (includes carpet, tile, chairs!) and a prayer list. After church, a family (that has been visiting for about 2 months) approached the music minister. They have a Baby Grand Piano that hasn't been used in forever that they want to donate to the church!!!!!!!!! I get a bit choked up every time I think about it! What a HUGE answer to prayer! I just love...LOVE...when people respond to the Lord's prompting. It is such a blessing to everyone!

Oh - for you NWAers, I'm having a garage sale on May 17th with all proceeds going to our building fund. If you have anything to get rid of, I'd love to have it for my sale! Just leave a comment or email me or send a facebook message and I'll arrange picking up your "junk."

I'm going to borrow an idea from Kelly's Korner...I'm going to post a favorite praise song each day this week in honor of what Jesus has done for me. And, yes, I'm also going to post the same video she did today. This song ushers me right into the Lord's presence in about 3 seconds. When I think about the Lord, how he saved me, raised me, set my feet on solid ground - I tell you, Jesus has and is doing amazing stuff!

No comments: