Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Nights

The last two evenings have been absolutely wonderful! I mean. I couldn't think of anything else I'd change...well, maybe that Chris didn't have to go to work! Anyhow...our entire family has been outdoors for hours the last two nights. Chris has been working in the yard - and naturally, his helper is close behind. I love watching those two interact. Abi enjoyed watching the trees move in the wind. So sweet! After she went down tonight, Eli and I layed a blanket in the grass and ate strawberries. Then, we played ring-around-the-roses in the grass and hunted lightening bugs. Chris was able to catch some. Eli LOVED holding them! I wish I could bottle up the past few nights and keep them fresh forever!
Now...back to that Elmo birthday cake!............

No comments: