Monday, June 29, 2009

ElePhantastic Pink

I have an obsession with OPI nail polish. Especially in the summer. It's a little more expensive than what you'd buy at WalMart...but there is no comparison with the quality. And, most of the joy is in the names of the colors. Some of my favorites are Koala Bear-y, La Paz-itively Hot, DC Cherry Blossom, and You're a Pisa Work.
My latest favorite is ElePhantastic Pink.
I almost bought it when I got Abi her Bubble Bath. But, I went with DC Cherry Blossom instead. I have often thought of ElePhantastic Pink and how I could have a reason to have to go to the mall and how to justify the $8.50 to purchase the lovely shade. So, on my way to get my pedicure, I pondered the selection and hoped to find the one.
Imagine my surprise when the first bottle I picked up was ElePhantastic Pink!!! Seriously. It was a sign! No more looking for me. I felt an instant satisfaction. Well done, well done. Only another true OPI fan would appreciate finding the color on the first try! I'm obviously drawn to it.
So, I've been observing my toes. Enjoying my ElePhantastic Pink. Deciding to definitely find a way to the mall.
I love summer. I love OPI. Summer + OPI = happiness!

No comments: