Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Weekender

Oh my gosh. Chris just turned on Seinfeld. How many times have I seen EVERY episode of Seinfeld??????????? While I can appreciate some Seinfeld, it's probably not at 11:08pm on Sunday night. Oh well. I'll ignore it by blogging!
We've had a great weekend! And, experienced the extremes of NW Arkansas weather. We had a lot of ice and heavy snow flakes all day Saturday, followed by a gorgeous mid-50 degree Sunday!
On Friday night, we splurged and had sushi. It was a guilty pleasure. We also hit up the local WalMart. What can I say? Absolultey nothing!
Saturday we hung out at the house. Eli and I made Easter cards - he's a natural stamper! We also had extensive coloring time, basketball watching, and being silly!
Today we officially celebrated Aunt GaGa's birthday. Mom made Taliban stew...or Red Beans and Rice...or RBR. They were delish!!!! I made a Health Bar cake. It was yummy. Eli "talked" Aunt GaGa's ear off. So cute! We then went to CK's parent's home to exchange vehicles. We enjoyed hearing about their Spring Break trip and how Ian is GROWING UP A STORM! So, we came home and the kids took a nap. Chris washed his truck...and I napped in the sunshine in a lounge chair...in the front yard! I'm sure my whiteness was appreciated by all! But, I slept so good and got some good sun too!
Tomorrow we are beginning the 3 Day Potty Training method! I am SO excited! I think Eli is ont he verge of being done training, and this method will give me the confidence to get it done! I'll keep you posted on the progress! I am just giddy about no more diapers! Plus, he is so cute in his tighty-whities!
Ok, I'm so tired. I was up at 4:30 and only a short nap (in the front yard!).

No comments: