Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Recipe for Lettuce Wraps

Hello world! 3 1/2 hours of sleep and 3 cups of coffee later...I think I might make it! At least until nap time!

Last night I made the super delicious lettuce wraps from PF Changs. Such an easy and great and DELICIOUS recipe! I'm going to get it ready to email it out today or tomorrow. Send me a message, email, facebook note, or phone call if you'd like the recipe! It's so easy - in fact, it's a crock pot recipe.

I have to thank Rebecca J for her post about the wraps. Oh-my-goodness! I've made it twice - with a few modifications. They are so great!

Well, I need to get Abi cleaned and everyone dressed. We're having lunch with Grannie and may go to Lowe's later on with PaPaw.

2 comments:

JB and Cindy said...

I want it- YUMMMMM!

Caribbean Cindy said...

I want it, too!! Always looking for new recipes!