Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday

I don't have much to say...but, it seems if I don't write a new post then my blog list doesn't update. And, yes, I often check up on those blogs!
We had a busy weekend! Busy...I was bone tired last night. And, that's not a good sign when small children are involved. But...we had a good weekend.
It's so great to hear about everyone's Spring Break plans. Secretly, I wish I was going on some fun trip (with no expense ofcourse!) with or with out the family. Just to go somewhere new and fun and to be adventurous! And, definitely to find a good ice cream place. You can always find good ice cream on vacation!
This morning my friend Sarah had her wisdom teeth taken out. So, I watched her 3 kids. Yes, with my 2 kids, that's 5!!! They were great though. We watched Milo and Otis, the Emperor's New Groove, and 2 Veggie Tales videos. I know, it was TV overload. But, it was too windy to play outside and I don't have any big kid toys. So...TV and cheeze-its were our activities of choice!
Tonight I'm going to attempt to make homemade pesto. I've wanted to do this forever. I'm using the recipe from when Oprah had the Food Network chefs cook with families a few weeks back. More to come on this.
Abi's crying...must feed her!

No comments: