Friday, September 18, 2009

Randomness

We've had a busy week. And, lots of people are doing some really neat stuff. My friend Cindy has started a Cleanse. Anyhow, not sure about all of that, but you can follow her progress at her new blog: drcindyblog.com. Josh, Deb, and Ian recently moved to Rogers and yesterday the kids and I hung out with Deb and Ian. The kids are so funny to watch together! I foresee lots of wrestling matches and games of tag in Eli and Ian's near future!
We ate dinner over there last night. Deb thawed some tilapia, but neither of us had cooked it before! So, I used the trusty internet to get a recipe from Kraft Foods. But, we totally altered it. I said, "Well, I watch the Food Network a lot when I'm at my Mom's house and they always say to not underestimate using the simple things. Salt, pepper, and olive oil." So, that's what I used, plus Tony's, and it was fantastic! I was really apprehensive serving fish that I'd never made before! But, everyone ate it and no one's sick today! PTL!
Well, the guy just showed up to work on my computer. See ya!

1 comment:

JB and Cindy said...

What are you not sure of?! Come on, with all your crazy running, you know you wanna join me... Not to mention P90x!