Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Friday!



Today is my FRIDAY! And, I'm going to a Christmas banquet for lunch, which means 1) free lunch, and 2) goodie bag! Oh, the small things of life!

Eli stayed with Mom and Dad last night. I got so much done! I did several loads of laundry, made lasagna, garlic bread, and peanut butter cookies. I also cleaned the kitchen and made 4 cards! All of course while listening to Christmas carols.

But, we sure missed our little one. It's so fun to watch him walk around and his discovery of the ornaments on the tree.

Here are the latest pictures of Eli:

Eli helping PaPaw and Grannie put Abi's crib together

Learning to use tools - note the cute red shoes!

1 comment:

thornton.sm said...

The only thing better than being a grannie to Eli, is being one to both Eli and Abi! Can't wait.

Grannie