Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Recently

Am I a bad mother that I let my toddler play with a foot massager?! Probably not. He thinks it feels so funny!
Anyhow, we have had a very busy week. I coordinated a garage sale for our church last week. All proceeds went to the building fund. It was fun! But, I think I'm still recuperating! So many people contributed stuff (treasures). A family let us use an empty rental property they had. It was in a great location, out of the weather, and with a clean toilet! I enjoyed visiting with our church members that helped out. They were great entertainment for Eli! Plus, there were a few families that shopped that were very interested in our church! Hopefully that will develop in the future!
The Northwest Arkansas Baptist Association has a volunteer building group. They've been at our church for the past week and a half. Wow! They are amazing! They've got the framing basically done! Last Thursday was the first time I'd entered the new building - and, I almost cried! It is just a beauty! With the framing done you can "see" what's what! I couldn't hardly sleep that night. I mean, God is good. I am just giddy at what He's done for us, and me. People's lives will be changed at that location. Families will be changed. And, many lives will be changed by the Savior, our Redeemer. Can I get an "Amen"?!?! I'll have to post pictures soon!
So, now life is sorta back to normal. I'm catching up on laundry and cleaning. We've got some changes coming our way, so I'm trying to "plan" for those. And, why is it that when there's so much to do, all I want to do is be lazy? Ugh. I hate feeling like a slug.
Ok...time to not be a blogging slug!

No comments: