Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I heart Wednesdays

Wednesdays tend to get a bad reputation. Hump Day. But, I now so look forward to them.
You see, last week I began a new tradition with two cousins, who are more friends than cousins. (Or, are they more cousins than friends?)
Anyhow, they come to our home (since I still have kiddos at home) in the morning and hang out most of the day. We visit, drink coffee, have lunch, and usually do a craft or two.
I have so looked forward to today all week long! Loren took a TON of pictures of the kids. She's working on building a photography business in the 479. She is so talented! Plus, great with the kids! And, thankfully the sun was shining today! I'll let you know when the pictures are up.
I made the delicious PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps. I'll get the recipe up soon (I'm currently using the computer at my parents' home). They agreed. It is such a fantastic meal! And, light and healthy. In fact, I believe the Woods will be enjoying it for supper tonight!
Well, I just wanted to say that I love spending time with these ladies. I love how they love on my kids. I love how we talk about what the Lord is showing us. I love how we spend time encouraging each other.
AHHH...girl time is great!