Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All about Caleb

Honestly, I write really good posts...in my head. I just can't seem to find the time or make the time to hash out anything semi interesting. But, I am taking advantage of this rare opportunity and going for it!

I'm right at 30 weeks pregnant with Caleb! What?! It's true that with #3 he just gets leftovers. He'll be using his brother's bedding and the crib both kids used. And, nursery? Right, well, it's really the play room now...just with a crib in it! It'll still be some time before he's spending all night in there anyways! But, as time has flown by and now his knees and elbows poke and prod me, he is getting more of our attention. Which makes us more excited as we realize we'll get to meet this blessing sooner rather than later!

We think the kids think he's going to be born ready to play with them. I sure hope their enthusiasm for him holds up when then realize all he does is eat, sleep, and make dirty diapers!

Here's what we've been up to in regards to Mr. Caleb:

-Scheduled maternity pictures
-Discussed newborn pictures (Razorback themed!)
-Scheduled Mama's hair appointment pre-delivery (possibly the most important)
-Created registeries at Target and WalMart (amazing how short they are on the 3rd go-round)
-Purchased coming home outfit
-Purchased a few outfits and gowns
-Moved Abi's clothes out of the Hoosier hutch to make room for Caleb's
-Have showers in the next few weeks (think diapers everyone!)

I can't really decide/remember when I need to get my bag ready. Oh, which reminds me that I did find a robe at Target this morning that I'm going to purchase for the hospital. That's fun (or to me it is!). We also need to get Eli's newborn stuff out of the attic. We'll see when that happens.

Here are a few pics to enjoy...
A blanket I found on etsy that my mother-in-law is going to take a go at:

A beanie my sister-in-law found on etsy. I'm going to contact a church friend to see about crocheting a similar one:
And...Caleb at 7 months in utero!

1 comment:

SS2BC4Women said...

Can't wait for lil' Caleb...he's in my heart already...move over PawPa...all three will soon be in the big bed!