Thursday, January 27, 2011

Target and Spring

Nothing like an impromptu trip to Target to make you want to spend a ton of money on items for spring! I mean, we have a lot of winter to go...but I'm missing bright colors and flowers and ruffles and cute shoes. Ahhh! So...here are two dresses I got today (planning on wearing post delivery) and some shoes that I would like in every color available. Couldn't find pics online of the bathing suit I would get if Chris and I were going to a beach somewhere far away (as in passport required) or the fun purple purse I saw. Oh well. Here you go!

The neck on this is fantastic. Plus, it is as soft as a favorite t-shirt. And, I don't know why, but I'm certain it looks better on me than their model. Hmmm. Maybe I could have a new career? Right.



This is a great orange dress. Looking forward to wearing this post delivery with fun sandals! Well, for some reason Target's website doesn't want me to share it with you. I'll have to take a pic when I wear it. And, share with you the cutest thing Eli said when I tried it on at the store.

On to the shoes...
Well. Hmmm. Maybe now is the time to talk about my desire for a laptop...PC. I know, Mac's do SO much, but I want a basic laptop that I know how to use and can get all the pictures I want! Ahhh! So frustrating.

So, really this blog is about the new gray dress and all the other stuff I wanted to share, but couldn't download the images.
Fun!

No comments: