Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Finds!

Here are some new purchases I'm enjoying...

New face wash! I find myself leaning towards all Neutrogena products. I love their makeup. It may be because I'm getting older. But, it's fantastic!

New foundation. Again, it may be because I'm getting older. Or that winter sucks any color tone out of my skin. I usually use a stick (looks like lipstick), but I thought I'd change it up a bit. Any who, it's doing the job well.

And, because I'm not that old! I l.o.v.e. these shoes! They are so very very comfortable, go with everything, and are a bit more stylish than running shoes! My cousin has them with a touch of pink, but no such luck for me. If you do find them though, size 8.5 please!

Ok...I've spent at least 5 precious minute looking for a picture. Still not 100% at using Chris' Mac. So, here's a link: New Balance 460 Kaleidoscope Collection I also saw there is a new J Crew Collection. I'll have to find time to study up on that! Anyhow, Joe's New Balance Outlet is the best place to get them online. We've bought shoes through them before and were very pleased!

Lastly...because winter seems to have been long already (and we're really just getting started!) I just had to paint my toenails my favorite OPI color. Yes, DC Cherry Blossom. Added a little bit of color to the white/gray backdrop of snow.

Happy Tuesday! Let me know if there's something you're loving! It may need to be added to my radar!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This cracked me up! Just this year I found myself searching out new favorites for my face. Apparently having two babies and being months away from thirty does quite the number on your skin and hair!