Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family Update

I've been hoping to have a post about Abigail's arrival. Well...she hasn't arrived yet! But, I feel that it is C-L-O-S-E! Eli and I walked an hour this morning at WalMart and an hour and a half this evening at the mall.
I've had steady contractions today too! We had a trip to the hospital on New Year's Day...only to have the contracts stop as soon as they began monitoring me! Oh well. She's going to have to come sooner rather than later!
Chris continues to do really well at his job. He's really enjoying the people he's working with and the student's he's meeting. Chris begins his MBA at the end of January! What a blessing to work for a university...that pays for his schooling! He is ready for Abi's arrival - especially since I found his "Greatest Coach" button that he wore during Eli's delivery!!!
Eli is great! He continues to grow leaps and bounds each day! He is running around and learning new words. Eli was sad to see the Christmas tree be taken down, but he's handled it better than I thought he would! He's outgrown most 18 month clothes! Such a big boy! I can't wait to watch him meet Abi. There is such awe with a newborn and I can't wait to see Eli's reaction!
Ok, the Biggest Loser is on and we're waiting on Chris coming home any minute. Hopefully contractions will get closer and stronger!!! More to come...

No comments: