Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2 months til D-day!

I can't believe AbiJean will be arriving in two months! Well...around two months! Although it seems like I've been pregnant forever, it's also flown by!

Eli will be a wonderful big brother. When we ask him where Abi is, he pats my stomach and gives it a kiss. So sweet! I can't wait to see how he interacts with her.

Chris is also getting very excited. Anytime I show him something for Abi, he says in his baby-talk voice, "Ohhh, it's soooo cute! I want her to come out so we can bundle her up in it!"

We still have lots to do before her arrival, but thankfully I've got some time off of work soon. I officially go on maternity leave on December 19! Woo Hoo! Eli and I will stay cozy at home while we celebrate the holidays and his sister's impending arrival! Oh, and we'll probably make cookies for his Daddy!

Here are a few things that we can't wait to put Abi in:
Super soft bear bundle thing from Old Navy
Some super cute Penguins - and a blue that will match her eyes!
And a hat for our sweet little cupcake!



1 comment:

thornton.sm said...

What do you mean that Chris is excited?! Her Grannie is super excited. She and her Bubba are going to have lots of spend the nights. Can't wait.