Thursday, August 27, 2009

New...or new to me

Our life continues at sonic speed. Not sure how fast that is, but I'm pretty sure it's fast.
We're in the home stretch of finishing the church - the final city inspection is Monday at 1pm! And, things are trying to get going smoothly with the insurance world. I'm going to pick up our signs tomorrow! Pics to come, I'm sure.
So, here are some new blogs for you to enjoy:
The Kears - One of my college suite mates and her hubby are expecting Crosby in January!
The Ashworths - Friends of friends, they're expecting a baby in Feburary 2010!
There Goes Kim - I went to college with Kim. I love reading her journey life - work, newly married, and recipe finding!
The Rebelution - Very interesting movement among the nation's young people!
Ok, the little girl (who is fully crawling!) is fussy. Those teeth are boogers! Literally and figuratively!

No comments: