Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Catching Up

Fine. I'll admit it. I'm the worst blogger ever. Well, I'm the best blogger-checker, but I definitely have not been disciplined to post. I have lots to discuss. But, lately, I'm been so bone tired, that I'd rather mindlessly look at your blog.
We are in full swing with getting the business going. It's exciting. And challenging. I had a near breakdown yesterday. The learning curve is steep. Plus, I'm still waiting on passwords, access to certain things, etc. Oh well. I have to keep telling myself it won't always be like this. I'm so ready to be at a place where all of this is turn-key.
We've also been busy finishing up at the church. It's looking great! Chris has worked so hard (plus me, his slave) with the landscaping. The project is so much bigger than what we first thought! But, it makes the church so inviting and lovely! Dad and Micah have busted some serious man-hours doing just about everything. This week the doors will be hung (after being painted), carpet laid, cryroom and nursery glass put in, and some other stuff. We had a great meeting on Sunday afternoon about the kids ministry. I so appreciated everyone's ideas and passion!
The kids are crazy funny. They are perfect playmates for each other. Abi is trying her best to keep up with her brother. And, he is just as gentle with her as ever!
I also have recently seen an example of mercy. Not sure if I'll post about it. Maybe. We'll see. Ok, good night.

No comments: