Thursday, February 25, 2010

The final post

I've been mulling this around in my head for the past week or so. This will be the final post of The Great Pursuit. There are a lot of things/topics I want to write about, but I want to have the freedom to write on and on about them.
So, I'm going old school to the original blog format...the journal. Pen and paper.
I want to account what is going on in my life and how the Lord is working in my life for my children's sake. One day far from now, I want them to have evidence of God's work in my life and to know how I handled the ups and downs that life brings. And, I want to be honest with them. And, detailed. And, I feel this blog barely scratches the surface of what I want to share. Sometimes I think that if I blogged how I really want to write people would think I was borderline crazy (ok, maybe you already do).
So, with that note, I am going to wipe the dust off of a journal I have and get at it.
The Lord is good. All the time. And, the great pursuit continues. And, it is never in vain!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Good luck with your journey! What a great idea. I agree, it's so hard to capture EVERY single detail on here especially when the world is reading it! I will be thinking of you!

-Lou said...

Aww Kitty thats sad! I just want you to know that I loved reading your blog and it was always very encouraging! We will miss you in the blogging world!